1. A Good Morning Melody I cannot sleep, so I go outside, and see an unearthly view: below my house window, everything is floating in fog, just as if the mansion was hanging somewhere in clouds and flying. It is a pity it doesn't fly. How good that I couldn't sleep.
2. Meditation A new day is just like new life, or another page in an unfinished book Life is going on, what's on today?
3. To See More Sometimes, I feel like flying high beyond everything and against everybody. I wish I could do it today. Energy is necessary to live, 'the will of life is the will of struggle'
4. Talking To Myself I like to return here because the silence of this place provokes me to contemplate. Nothing impedes my thinking, nothing roars me down and nobody's in a hurry. Delightful silence. I'm petrified.
05. The Art of Flying Back home again, returning to life,same turmoil, phones,faxes... just true life. Or the art of flying
6. About Passing The list of those absent is a long one. Those who have passed away forever and those whom you cannot see any more, though they live as if across the street. Such losses are painful.
7. Farewell I don't like: finishing a song completing work on a new film finishing any structure, no matter how unreasonable it is ending another project in my life bidding farewell to people; and that is what I hat most
8. A Tune a Day I am already grasping things, just walking, just speaking, just thinking, just playing, I just know that I know nothing （很喜欢这首，降B调，旋律诙谐优美，可以试着弹弹）
9. Greetings from Pamalican Paradise on Earth begins somewhere here, at the depth of seven metres and extends some 40 metres underwater. Below is only the 'deep blue'. It involves you, very much so.
10. A Good Night Melody I'm falling asleep and will be dreaming again, or maybe somebody calls in to talk, or I'll visit someone. Or, maybe, we will all meet at the same place. Every night may be the last nigth.